I'm Back!, Things are good, 4th of July

So, 4 months later.... here's an update!


I am definitely back in Nashville now!!!! Back in my old house that I was in before, back with my friends, back with the boyfriend, back with my family close by, and still back to Outback (hopefully not for too much longer though!)

Things are good. There was definitely some transition time needed. I didn't realize how much time I was spending by myself in Florida... I had to get used to being intentional with my time management again with friends AND work. It's going really good though.

This past weekend felt like a mini-vacation for the 4th of July. All the Buford girls were in town for the first time since September, Brandon and I went to Sparta for a quick trip to see my family all together since I've been back, and then yesterday we had a big grill out at his parent's house with all our friends complete with bubbles, water balloon toss, and sprinkler dancing, and sparklers. It was a great 4th of July. I am blessed.

The book my sister wrote that I illustrated for her is now published and in print at Amazon.com and Barnes&Noble.com! I also have my book "Patient As the Moonlight" on it's way to be printed very soon! AND I've also found a potential new job. It's a with a social media design firm. It seems really cool and friendly. It'd be a salary job in a creative field which would be incredible. SO! Fingers crossed and lots of prayers please! Things are happening, even when it seems like they aren't :) God is good.

Ell


0 comments:



Post a Comment