All My Bags Are Packed I'm Ready to Go...

I admit... I'm getting a little overwhelmed right now.

Mainly because my room is in shambles, I still need to go to wal-mart for what feels like the 6th time today, I'm exhausted, and we're leaving in the morning at 5.
(well... 5-6-ish)
I"m also getting stressed about the possible graduation in December, which I still don't know if that is going to happen yet or not. I hate it when I get stressed out like this... it's not very normal for me.
I need to just pause and look at the present extraordinary big picture.
I'M LEAVING IN THE MORNING TO MOVE TO HOLLYWOOD... wow...
I'm going to be alright :)
Thanks everyone for your support, it seriously means a ton!

Also, sorry to those of you that were following this blog... i accidentally deleted you somehow...oops! Just join once more and I won't do it again!

1 comments:



Ashley said...

Ellen!
I know you will be a great addition to Hollywood!! Don't worry about the rest of it (graduation and the big picture)...you have a Sovereign God to give all that stuff to! :)
I'm praying for you as you drive over the next couple of days!! :)

Post a Comment