Better Rain, Yellow, Kittens

Oh what a beautiful morning!


The rain has stopped after a pretty much non-stop day of it yesterday. I liked it, but for some reason it wasn't as enjoyable as it is back home. Rain doesn't really suit LA. It just makes everything that already had layers of ash and dust on it all gritty and streaky. It doesn't feel clean because you know it's picking up so many polluted air particles on it's way down, and it was kind of a wimpy rain the whole time. HOWEVER, I was very very thankful for it! I'm just saying...TN rain is better :)

Today is yellow day. Every Thursday for the past 4-5 weeks we've been having a specific color day. Today is yellow! I had to get up early and go do laundry so that I could have something to wear. I literally rolled out of bed (pj's and all), grabbed my laundry bag & detergent, and went down to the basement. Miraculously I didn't see anyone... They might've been terrified to go back down and do laundry ever again!

Dad said our barn cat had kittens!! I'm so excited to see them! I LOVE kittens. Probably one of my favorite things in the world. Then egg nog, sonic ice, and mistletoe.

I think it's about time to go flip my laundry! I hope you're all having a good day!

0 comments:



Post a Comment