Please Pray...

I'm making pancakes for a group of people this morning! I'll try to make you proud, Dad!


Other than the pancakes, I've actually had a rather sad morning. I just found out that my little sister in ZTA, Bonnie,her brother accidentally shot himself in the head last night. He's in the hospital but they're fairly certain he's not going to make it. As if that isn't devastating enough, she just lost her father unexpectedly just this summer because of a heart attack. I can't imagine what her family is going through.... So, if you all could just keep the Wilkes family in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm missing you all! And I hope everything is going well. This weekend we have Friday and Monday off, so it will be nice to have a long weekend but it's still going to be busy with filming my movie and helping other's with theirs. So, poo...

0 comments:



Post a Comment