Mornin People, Kelsey, ZZZ

Hello!

Excuse my blogging absence over the past couple days...it was my mini break, which turned out to not be a relaxing, take it easy, long weekend, but rather the busiest school break of my life! Busy but good. Let me tell...
FRIDAY, I already mentioned this, but I made pancakes that morning for all my friends that AREN'T morning people (giving them a taste of their own medicine for keeping me up so late all the time ;) j/k...). That afternoon, my amazing and super talented friend Kelsey Navarro set up auditions for the roles in my new short "Pretty Soldier Sailor Sun". It was so interesting and neat to see an idea of yours being taken seriously enough for it to just not be a joke among friends but as a real production. It was cool! I'm so thankful for Kelsey and how much she helped me. It really made a major difference on...
SATURDAY when we actually filmed my short and the actors and actresses showed up and they were all wonderful! I'm in the process of editing this week and seriously can't wait to finish it up! That evening I was so exhausted I took a bath and completely nearly drowned because I was so relaxed. It was heaven! Then I walked to the center with my pal, Joe, so that I could upload my new footage and while that happened I watched "Quest for Camelot." I just love that movie. It's so cheesy, but whoever was in charge of the music for that cartoon was really on top of their job!
SUNDAY I acted in, my friend, Danielle's short. I ran back to my room, changed, ate, and then sped back out the door to make it to a Jason Mraz concert on time. It was in San Diego which is about a two hour drive from here, but the concert was one dollar, and SO amazing! If it's possible he may even be BETTER in concert! So, we got back around 2 something...then I had to get up this morning and go costume shopping for CANDY which is going to start happening very very soon. This afternoon was nice. Danielle, Dana, and I (all on the CANDY crew) went location scouting at Griffith park. It felt so nice to be around trees and get some fresh air other than car exhaust. Then I made my way back to the center for some more editing until about one...now it's two...and I'm literally lying on my bed, typing with my eyes closed. It's time for me to say goodnight.
Goodnight :) zzz zzzz zzzzzzz....

0 comments:



Post a Comment