Bliss, Done, $13.00

Oh bliss...I got to sleep in today! YAY! I didn't get up till 11:30! I NEVER sleep in that late, but it was mandatory...So I'm nice and kind of rested, at least more than I have been for the past week and a half.

I turned in my last MPP project yesterday! (The little Amine girl movie?) Yeah! So I turned it in and it went over pretty well I guess! I'm just happy to be done! It was totally fun to work on but... you know what I mean!
My Dad has been sending me regular updates on our new kittens that the barn kitty had. They're SO cute and I wish I was at home so I could play with them!
Production for "CANDY" is moving along swimmingly...well at least for my part. We're having a hard time settling locations. BUT I hit the jack pot at this thrift store where everything is a dollar and I got a ton of stuff for my costumes for only $13.00! AMAZING! Especially when I was budgeting around $25.00 for each character! I love me some deals!
Here's the link to my youtube page if you want to check out my new video!

http://www.youtube.com/user/s306941

ENJOY!

1 comments:



The Illuminated Flame said...

that link didnt work....

Post a Comment